12/13/2010

Towards

Reverb10 – December 13 – Action

Prompt: When it comes to aspirations, it’s not about ideas.
It’s about making ideas happen.
What’s your next step? 


My next step? Moving. Getting up and walking. Walking towards the things that I talk about, dream about, and crave in my life.

I will move towards:
sunrises and sunsets
playing in the woods
morning walks with sound tracks of bird songs
knowing where more of my food comes from
a stronger body
music and free myself to dance
quiet time with myself
time with other writers
the woman that I love
a stronger mind
things that scare me
judging less and opening more
buying less and loving it more
letter writing
creating things
filling blank pages
laughing with friends
hosting dinner parties
a kinder self
the childhood version of me
sharing my joy
understanding.



What will you be walking towards? Perhaps we are walking some of these paths together.

No comments:

Post a Comment